Virtual Ticket for Retreat
*Are You Feeling like you could use a little more fun?
-Build Community with Positive Women
* Are You Feeling Low Energy?
-Get Recharged with Teachings to Support the Power Within You
* Are You Challenged with Health Concerns?
-Learn Techniques to Improve Health without Medication
Leave this retreat with Dr Amba's incredible Medical Qigong toolkit involving:
An understanding of the intimate connections between spirituality and medicine
How emotions manifest in the body as aftereffects of the mind
How to use Medical Qigong as a program to regularly emotionally detoxify, properly nourish, and feel great
The fundamentals of Medical Qigong and Food Based Healing as a detox diet that nourishes the body, cleansing internally without deprivation or mental anguish
A holistic ancient approach that truly encapsulates the definition of Meditation as a tool to create healilng with your own body's “Homeostatsis"
Basic 5 Phases/ Elements principles that will help you live your life according to your body’s specific needs
How to determine your best plan for you specific health needs
How to understand and synchronize with the season changes or the rhythms of nature
All times are Local Time
- Thursday 6pm to 7pm -Intro and Group Remote Medical Qigong Session
- Friday & Saturday the virtual attendees will join the in person attendees for speakers and several breakout rooms from 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Sunday the virtual attendees will be on zoom from 9:30am to 10:30am for Closing and last Group Remote Medical Qigong Session (an actuall healing General Session Protocol - not a meditation)
- the rest of the excursions will be viewable at the time of excursions or later in the Facebook Private group for repeatable viewing- as well as all past and future retreats 'LIVES' - once in the group - you are always able to watch LIVES / recordings of the excursions
- All Segments include movement of qigong presciption exercises that have no contraindiations or that have modifications
Breaks for 10 minutes twice and Breakout Rooms throughout the Retreat
Enjoy a Women's Retreat focused on Self-Care and Self-Love creating Optimal Health
at this beautiful retreat location for the entire experience / or join us Live Virtually on Zoom and on our private Facebook group- on our excursions in Facebook "Lives" - real time- when we are out adventuring FOR those at home on Zoom (be sure to friend Dr Amba at Facebook.com/amba.tobin to be invited to private FB group)
Relaxing adventure in Community Building, Self-Care and Self-Love.
Two Medical Qigong Group General Protocol Energetic sessions done remotely for all on zoom and in person on Friday and Sunday
- Learn Tools to Feel Good as a Place to Manifest From
- Transform ways of seeing yourself to the wonderful person you really are
- Ignite the passion for YOURSELF
- Experience the benefits how the teachings work well for Self-Care
- Enjoy, Learn and experience the amazing wellness tool NATURE
- Experience Medical Qigong with Remote Group healing sessions
4 Days of Facebook Lives experience viewable after the retreat also - in Private Facebook Group- friend Dr. Amba at www.facebook.com/Amba.tobin
1. Different Still and Moving Guided Meditations with Explanations with Dr Amba
Sitting, Standing, Walking, Qigong, Yoga to Program Our Subconscious to Infinite Possibility
2. Special Speaker/s & Dr Amba Teachings on Self-Love and Self-Care
and Tools Supporting Our Personal Development & Growth
10 and 20 min Talks for Four One Hour Segments over the Weekend
3. Medical Qigong Group Healing Sessions Remotely with Dr Amba
4. Community Building Breakout Rooms for All Attendees
*Extra Activities for In Person Attendees including Sharing Meals
Excursions will have parts shared in Private Facebook Group "Lives"
Including Sunrise Viewing /Meditations, Walks Outdoors & Local Excursions
All Recordings you will have for an unlimited time with the recordings
* please ask about becoming a VIP Amba's Angel memeber-
$400 a year- includes 3 free retreat virtual tickets and 10 % discounts to all private sessions, group events, programs and in person retreats. And recordings of all Free Workshops. (normally free workshops attendees do not get recordings)