Chinese Energetic Medicine known as
Medical QiGong Therapy
MANIFEST with a little help from Dr. Amba in
WEALTH, WELLNESS AND INNER PEACE
Manifesting is easier when we feel healthy and feel wonderful emotionally
What is Medical Qigong Therapy?
Medical Qigong therapy is the energetic foundation of Chinese medicine. It addresses the root cause of disharmony within a person, while working with them as a whole.
Medical Qigong Therapy along with prescriptions homework meditations or exercises combine the use of breath work with individual physical movements and mental intention. The goal of MQ is to correct the electromagnetic imbalances enabling the body to strengthen and regulate the internal organs, the nervous system, and the immune system, relieve pain, regulate hormones, strengthen and purge deep seated emotions and stress. MQ offers clients a safe and effective way to help rid themselves of many years of electromagnetic disruptions in this body caused by injuries, surgery, chemical and environmental influences, emotional changes and aging.
Medical Qigong Therapy is useful for helping patients before, during and after surgery. Qi emission helps reduce the patient’s bleeding, enhance the immune system, minimize the risk of infection, strengthen the body, and accelerate the recovery rate.
Medical qigong modalities are involved in the following aspects of operative therapy: preoperative therapy, surgery, postoperative therapy, follow up therapies and remedial prescriptions in the form of seated or moving meditations or exercises with focused visualizations. Many clients prefer long distance sessions and can be anywhere in the world for the conversation and the Medical Qigong Qi Emission. (see External Qigong below)
Medical Qigong Therapy can be divided into two methods of application:
Internal Qigong or Self Guided and External Qigong or Qi emission with Doctor of Medical Qigong
- Internal Qigong or Self Guided: Internal Qigong is a major part of Medical QiGong Therapy. This form of Qigong is practiced by oneself to achieve a specific purpose. A form of psychophysiological self regulation, internal qigong regulates the qi of the body for the purposes of harmonizing our internal energy systems for health enhancement and disease prevention. The details can vary from simple breathing and movement exercises or seated meditations to more complicated visualizations and intentions.
- External Qigong or Qi Emission: External QiGong refers to the process by which a Medical QiGong Doctor uses their training to direct or emit the Qi to others to purge and release toxic emotions from within the body’s tissues, eliminate energetic stagnations, as well as tonify, and regulate the internal organs, immune system, and energetic fields. The Doctor may touch areas on the client’s body (if the client is comfortable with touch) or simply pass his or her hands over their body. When a person is ill and their own level of Qi is very low or stagnant, receiving the Qi within a session of Medical Qigong Therapy can prove to be a powerful stimulant toward recovery. Generally, however, clients also simultaneously do their own internal practice.
A Medical Qigong session involves:
- A detailed intake
- We go beyond the presenting problem and delve more deeply into your life to find correspondences that may help healing. Also may ask journaling questions for homework.
- We work with your all of your current, past and future concerns.
- We may have homework for you that is based around forgiveness.
- We listen deeply and allow you to feel at peace and heard.
- Learning a Medical Qigong Prescription Exercise, tailored specifically for you
- After Medical Qigong Therapy combined with intake and our conversations it all works together and helps us pick the best meditations/ exercises or inner work for you.
- We demonstrate the exercise (which involves gentle movements, breathing patterns, always with 4 keys (INTENTION, ATTENTION, IMAGINATION AND SENSATION).
- We walk you through the exercises or guided meditation as well as offer hand outs of directions or prompts for journaling etc- depending on your specific concerns.
- We make sure you can do the exercise on your own, and prescribe it anywhere from 1x to 5x per day as needed in any given case.
A Qigong treatment
- The client lies down clothed on a massage table or at home.
- The doctor may gently touch acupuncture points and body areas to help promote the body to help heal itself. No touch is needed- it is mostly appreciated by most clients.
- The doctor works with your physical, energetic and spirit body without touch.
- You may be asked to deepen or slow your breathing, or breath into certain areas of the body, but usually we ask that you focus breathing in your abdomen area. Often the mind, or sensations can distract the client and its encouraged to go back to your breathing focusing on the abdomen.
Debriefing and choosing what is next
- After your Medical Qigong Therapy session we allow you to share anything of note from your session. And we share what was discovered or important to share.
- We review your prescription Medical Qigong Therapy meditations and or exercises and answer any final questions you may have.