New Mexico Retreat- Shared room
Enjoy a Women's Retreat focused on Self-Care and Self-Love creating Optimal Health
August 18-21, 2022 - Shared room ( can share with a friend or make a new friend we can pair you with)
4 Days - 3 Nights in Sandia Park, NM
Relax adventure in Community Building and Self-Care.
* Walking Distance to the national Forest, a seasonal mountain stream, flagstone bridges and stairs, wildlife, the sky bright with stars at night. At 7000, feet altitude -a breathtaking mountain retreat. A scenic drive to the unique mining towns of Golden, Madrid and Cerrillos. And if Wind permits- the breath taking tramway ride from Sandia Peak down to Albuquerque and back up. Where we will have great little outings as well as relaxation time at the Forest Getaway home.
*We will have wonderful yoga classes with nature views from every angle. We will enjoy short segments of time the AMAZING teachings of Diana Webb, Stephanie Schoolmeister, Cora Naylor, Jeanette Gaiter, Loree Beamer, Andrea Roberts Parham, Meredith Eisenberg and Dr Amba Dryg-Tobin. You will enjoy delicious homemade meals lovingly prepared by special guest chefs- US ALL - Fun conversations in the kitchen.. Diana and Dr. Amba will be your hostesses and will provide you with everything you need to feel completely relaxed and worry free. You will also have the opportunity to indulge in some massage and energetic work sessions by the incredibly intuitive and gifted Dr. Amba Dryg- Tobin. The Medical Qigong energetic work is done remotely for all on zoom live virtually and in person in a group session.
In the morning on Friday and Saturday we will journey up to the summit for a lovely sunrise special "Tummo" breath work-moving meditation. We will share lots of conversations around the dinner table and the outdoor patio. Enjoy the woods and explore the grounds and it's many sweet meditation spots. We are looking forward to sharing this experience with you!
Everything at the retreat house is included: sleeping and all meals AT the house. Any bodywork is not included. When we are out exploring towns and the peak, snacks or drinks on excursions are not included. Also one meal at Ten5 restaurant at Sandia Peak and the tramway fare on Saturday night- are not included.-* It is possible high winds may prevent us from getting on the tramway,- will not know until the day before
- Gain New Friends or Deepening old Friendships
- Learn Tools to Feel Good as a Place to Manifest From
Transform your old ways of seeing yourself
Ignite the passion for YOURSELF
- Find several Essential Oils that work well for Self-Care
- Learn nutrition and home care in healthy ways
- Have Fun learning and dancing the Chakra Dance
- Learn tools to turn Overwhelm into Empowerment
Arrive Thursday between 1pm and 4pm
- Program starts at 5pm to 7pm(with a break at 5:50)..so 2 segments
- then dinner and relaxing and community building
Friday and Saturday Enjoy
- Optional Sunrise Moving Meditation of Qigong Exercises
- followed by relaxing morning and Breakfast and 10am to 12pm ( with a break at 10:50)
- Then a long break from 12noon to 3pm for lunch and nature walks and relaxing
- 3pm to 6pm with 4 breaks- and 5 segments ( 5pm on Saturday )
- then dinner and relaxing and community building over sunset mountain views restaurant
- Optional Sunrise Yoga with Qigong Infused
- followed by relaxing and Breakfast and 8:30 to 10:30 and closing( with a break at 9:20)
- 11am depart